Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two weeks old!

Colby turned two weeks old today (he would be 36 weeks old tomorrow). We are never sure what date to go by since it all depends on who you talk to. He is been much more alert as time goes on and is gaining weight like a little piggy (5lbs 4oz as of yesterday). Here are some of our favorite pictures from his first week home:)
snuggling up in his hospital blankie....
looking rather angelic at the doctor's office (Dr. Richards actually told me I needed to take a picture of that face.)
holding daddy's finger as he feeds....
His first ride in his rocker from Aunt Julie...he loved it!
Hanging out with Mr. Giraffe in the cradle. Wide awake after his morning feeding (he was also wide awake for most of the night too....I think he realized his dad was headed back to work:))

No comments:

Post a Comment