Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Huge Thank You's!!!!

So many people had helped us out in so many ways in the past few weeks. We could not have survived this whole time without the good thoughts and prayers of all of you. Gabe and Robin took care of our puppies....knowing our first "kiddos" were in good hands made being away from them a little easier. Leslie Farmer and Sandy Stockton were amazingly helpful in taking care of things at work (considering I left that fateful Tuesday planning on returning for at least a few more weeks before maternity leave). My wonderful co-workers were so supportive with all of their good thought and a special thank you for our pack and play which will be Colby Joe's first bed since the crib will not be here for at least a few more weeks (I am still getting a hard time for that one). Matty and Dena for their hospital survival care package (the clothes especially since I stayed their longer than expected). Maggie and Dena for making some little hats for Colby to survive his first few weeks of adjusting to the outside world. Anyway, thank you all for loving and supporting our little family through a difficult start.

Colby is actually coming home tomorrow and it will be so nice to all be under one roof!! Of course, Joe is still freaking out about getting the house ready since I am essentially useless and he is still trying to convince a couple of nurses to come home with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment