A rainy Christmas Eve = two shirtless boys (one without pants even) running around like wild by dinner time. Despite the excitement, they did great with the piles of presents that were under the tree almost a week before Christmas when mama decided to start wrapping. They spent Christmas Eve constantly wanting to check where Santa was on the computer and were beside themselves with excitement. Colby put out the cookies and milk and then Sirus stole a cookie and Gavin tried to drink the milk:) Colby was not happy about either event. The boys even put carrots out for the reindeer! They sat with Joe as he read The Night Before Christmas and each opened a present each (books from Auntie Toots). I have to say Christmas is ten times more fun with little ones and I have always been full of Christmas spirit!
Full on cheeses from Gavin:)
I think Christmas trees are so beautiful. I always get sad to take ours down.
Colby insisted on writing his own letter to Santa this year.
Reading with daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment