Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Friday, January 2, 2015

Candy Cane Train

I had hoped to get the boys on the Polar Express this year since they both love the movie, but you have to put your name in a lottery in October in any hopes of doing that.  We lucked out that the Candy Cane Express was happening in Bath, Maine the same weekend as our Clark holiday gathering.  The kids loved it.  They got to ride a train, see elves, meet Santa Claus, eat cookies and candy canes, sing carols and drink hot cocoa.  I think the adults enjoyed it as well.
The train
Welcome to the Candy Cane Express!
Colby and Abigail held hands while heading to catch the train.
Charlie & Colby were train buddies
and they had a blast!
Maggie, Elliott, Abby, and Bella
The carolers were wonderful.
Gavin wasn't quite sure though.
Cookie time!
I think they liked them:)
Maggie and Abigail
Abigail and Bella watching the carolers
Mike & Maggie
Elliott- gotta love those baby blues!
Santa brought a smile to every kids face...
and a twinkle to their eyes....Colby asked for a snowboard;)
Even Gavin seemed to enjoy him!
Bella wasn't sure what to ask for...
And Abby was a little shy, but Santa still brought out the magic of the holidays!
Mama and Colby
Checking out the elf dance show
Matty, Jimbo, and Joe
The little Robinson Patriot fans
Showing off their tickets...
The conductor tried his best to hole punch like in the movie;)
Charlie and Jimbo...too funny to leave out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment