Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Look Who's Four!!!



Colby's Favorites
Favorite Color:  Blue & Green
Favorite Toy:  Cars (purple one)
Favorite Fruit:  Mango
Favorite TV Show:  Paw Patrol
Favorite Thing to Eat for Lunch:  Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
Favorite Outfit to Wear:  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or Spiderman shirts
Favorite Snack:  Fruit Gummies
Favorite Animal:  Tigers and Dogs
Favorite Song:  The Lorax song "How Bad, How Bad Can I Be"
Favorite Book:  Dinosaurs Wear Underpants
Best Friend:  Whitman and Brody
Favorite Breakfast:  Peanut Butter and Jelly; Cereal
Favorite Thing to Do Outside:  Swim
Favorite Drink:  Chocolate Milk
Favorite Holiday:  Easter
What  Do You Sleep with at Night:  Tigey and Spiderman
Favorite Movie:  Frozen and Blue Cars
Favorite Thing to Eat for Dinner:  Chicken Nuggets and Fish Sticks
What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up:  Superman
 


No comments:

Post a Comment