So January was a month full of cold weather, snow, teething, and pictures. I don't know if I can even remember a winter as cold as this one! Have I mentioned, I am more than ready for spring with green grass and sunshine. Gavin got a full mouth of teeth this month. The poor little guy struggles with teething and I wish there is something I could do to make him happy. We spent Saturdays at the ice rink for hockey and Tuesdays at the gym for Superhero gymnastics (which Colby loved). Mama has gotten to play with her new camera and has the best subjects in the world to take pictures of (now if only they would sit still). We even got to celebrate Aunt Jessie's BIG birthday with her over pizza, "pupcakes", and "Despicable Me 2". Speaking of "Despicable Me 2", we have decided that Gavin is a little minion:) Gavin also moved into a big boy bed after crawling out of his crib.....he doesn't sleep in it though! That became a game altogether. He now sleeps in his pack and play instead. Oh the joys of adventurous boys!
You looking at me?
You must be looking at me....
Because I am so darn cute!
High Ho, Gavin! He really does make this horse move across the floor!
Pouty face Colby
Surprises with Auntie Jess
Gavin's surprise face (one of my favorites)
Kisses
Colby showing off his Planes Lego castle
Following in his brother's footsteps and cooking with daddy
Little Buzz Lightyear
Gavin trying on his brother's borrowed wings
Colby and Tristan....nothing to see here...just watching a movie
Gavin Gumdrop
Colby and Luke making Super Bowl pizza
My little munchkin man:)
Gavin napping with Chaquita at Tia's (or as Colby calls her "Cachita")
Bundled up at Tia's
Colby at Bumpa's (photo by Alex)
Gavin playing with Bumpa's fancy dishes (another by Alex)
How did he get so big so fast....
Colby rocked his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt for the first day of Super Hero gymnastics
Silly snuggle bugs!










No comments:
Post a Comment