So I may have gotten Colby a little excited the week before Christmas. Joe and I went on a marathon shopping and wrapping spree the Saturday before Christmas. We wrapped until midnight and put all of our presents under the tree. Around two in the morning, Colby came into our room and whispered, "Mama, Santa came!" I had to disappoint him by telling him it was just mama and daddy and he couldn't open anything. Poor kid! He could hardly contain himself on Christmas day. We couldn't unwrap presents fast enough!
Santa baby Gavin on Christmas Eve
Looks like Santa came!
Only Gavin can pull of camo and a Papa Ray hat
Santa was really nice to mama this Christmas
And this is how I spent Christmas day....Gavin threw up shortly after opening his stocking. Joe and Colby went off to Aunt Juju's to celebrate and Gavin and I stayed home and snuggled (with Paul).
Colby dressed himself for Christmas day in a nice Christmas sweater from Auntie Toots.
Silly boy!
Grammy came into town for Christmas night and more presents
She even got some snuggles in with Gavin:)
The boys loved their air hockey table from the Hrabinsons
toys and little toes:)
We had a Toy Story Christmas with Bulls Eye
and Buzz Lightyear!
Kiyah oversaw the opening of presents
the end result!
Tighe and Colby at Christmas at Bumpa's house
I still can't believe how big Alex has gotten
Alex got this shot of Joe and Gavin
Bumpa and Gramma Laura's tree






No comments:
Post a Comment