Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Three Months Old

Colby turned three months old last Wednesday. At his three month appointment he weighed in at 11lbs 11oz and is 22.5 inches long. He has changed so much this month. He smiles a lot and has started to laugh (mostly in his sleep). He is much more interactive....babbling and in constant motion. He has definitely packed on the pounds...he has chubby little cheeks, wrist chub, and cankles....we love it! His personality has emergenced....he can be a bit of a drama king (usually when it comes to his food) combined with a little jokester. He is also quite the cuddle bug! We have had lazy days lying on the couch in the air conditioning or spent napping outside in our hammock. I can't imagine a better way to spend the summer. On a personal note, I recently had the realization that we have survived it all...those first few months with a baby at home are harder and more rewarding then any job I have had (even working at the Retreat).
Posing for his three month photo....you can't tell too much of a difference since he is always slouching, but he has become our chunky monkey. He has gained seven pounds since he was born!
Colby has been holding his hands together a lot lately....we think it is pretty cute!
He loved napping in the grass with Great Grammy Ner and Bumpa.
Our little elf baby!
Enjoying his "gym" at aunt Jeanette's.
Smiles:)
Trying out the Bumbo with Luke....Colby isn't quite ready for it yet!
visiting with Grandpa G

No comments:

Post a Comment