Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fourteen Weeks

Colby turned fourteen weeks old last Wednesday. He babbles, smiles, squeals, and giggles. Last night, I had one of those mother moments with him asleep on me...I can't believe that I helped to create this beautiful little boy. He is so perfect from his face to his little hands to his toes. He truly is a miracle especially with all that he has been through. Today we went to Greenfield to meet Joe's stepsister's son, Luke Patrick, who was born yesterday morning. He is such a cutie and was even born with a whole head of hair. I can't believe Colby was ever that tiny (and Luke weighs just over seven pounds which is how much Colby weighed at 6 weeks)! He is growing so fast!
Asleep on daddy watching the Red Sox
Lifting his head up....
Holding his nuke all on his own.
Sticking his tongue out at Grammy. He is mimicking now...he smiles when we smile and loves to stick his tongue out, especially after watching others do it!
Snuggling with Grammy at Uncle David's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment