Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Halloween 2015

This year there wasn't a pumpkin festival to share with our kids.  Colby was bummed, but we celebrated a mini Conboy Pumpkin Festival with 11 pumpkins at Colby's friend, Whit's house.  There was face paint, pumpkin carving, and donut eating contest.  We spent Halloween visiting my dad and Aunt Toots and, finally, had pizza and trick-or-treating at the Tiani's house.  Trick-or-treating with the Tiani's is the best because the moms celebrate with apple pie sangria!
This is the field behind the farm we got our pumpkins.  Sending Bernie some love!
Searching for just the right pumpkin.
Our pumpkin to contribute to Conboy Pumpkin Fest
Chilling with Lady at Grampa G's
Superman and a Dark Ninja
Superman to the rescue!
My little ninja warrior
Definitely has the Fuller eyes:)
Team Tiani- ready to trick-or-treat.  Whit was Bumblebee, Cooper was a vampire minion, and Brody was a pirate.
Attack forces- Cooper and Colby
Team Tiani (After our treats)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment