Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Monday, August 17, 2015

Look Who's Three!


Favorite Color:  Blue
Favorite Toys:  Rubber frog, horses, dinosaurs
Favorite Fruits:  Strawberries and blueberries
Favorite TV Show: Dora the Explorer, Diego, and Paw Patrol
Favorite Thing to Eat for Lunch:  Spaghetti O's
Favorite Outfit:  Shorts without a shirt
Favorite Snack:  Fruit snacks and peanut butter crackers
Favorite Animal:  Horse
Favorite Song: Who Let the Dogs Out, Shake it Off, Shut Up and Dance , Happy Birthday, and ABC's
Favorite Books:  Dinosaurs Love Underpants and Quiet Bunny, Many Colors
Best Friend:  Brody
Favorite Thing to Eat for Breakfast:  Waffles and Cereal
Favorite Thing to do Outside:  Dig and play in the mud
Favorite Drink:  Chocolate milk
Favorite Holiday:  Christmas
What Does He Sleep with at Night:  Frog, Dog, and Teddy Bear
Favorite Movie:  Land Before Time
Favorite Thing to Eat for Dinner:  Noodles
When He Grows Up He Wants to Be:  A Cowboy


No comments:

Post a Comment