Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pre-School Fashion Show

The high school puts on an annual fashion show for the advanced clothing students to show off their designs.  This year's theme was an English tea party and the preschool kiddos were asked to be the opening act.  Colby was very excited to dress handsome and show off his dance moves.  The kids even made their own fancy hats (with teacher guidance) during pre-school.  It was ridiculously cute! 
Getting ready to start the show- with Suzie and Daniel.  Suzie is the latest of Colby's girlfriends and Daniel is her little brother.  Colby told me he wants to marry Suzie because of her smile:)
Teapot dance....
My little man is such a serious performer....
Working his groove thing....
Cooper and Phoebe
After the show....all smiles and sporting ties!
Goofy faces- Colby, Cooper, and Whitman
Showing off muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment