Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We celebrated a very snowy Thanksgiving with Grampa G and Nana before they headed to Florida.  It was so nice to have our families altogether under one roof.  Colby was especially excited to see Avery and Cooper since he hadn't seen them at all over the summer.  We even got to meet baby Carter.  It was a very special Thanksgiving, especially having everyone safe, healthy, and happy.
Someone's ready to eat
Wrestling with Grampa G
Snuggling with daddy
Showing love for mama
Colby gives the best hugs:)
Being silly with Grampa G
Grampa's boy
Attempting a Christmas card photo...
I don't think we ever got it...they started wrestling with the snowman!
Beautiful Ms. Avery
This kid can never be serious:)
The kiddos-Avery, Cooper, Carter,Sam, Colby and Gavin
Grampa G- we miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment