Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

The boys got the joy of decorating two trees this year.  Robin and Luke invited us over for pizza and tree decorating.  The boys decorated Robin's tree twice since it fell over right after they finished decorating it the first time!
Gavin was very focused on decorating, but got very frustrated that he couldn't get the balls to stay on the tree!
My Christmas boy...
Or should I call him my little elf?!
Santa Baby
It was so much fun to decorate our own tree with the boys this year.  Colby was so excited about it!  He picked the tree out himself and couldn't wait to come home and get the lights and decorations on it.  He didn't think we had nearly enough lights or bulbs on the tree.
Cheese break:)
Colby helped daddy put Grammy Ner's angel on the top of the tree.
Checking out their masterpiece
One last finishing touch
A shot of Colby's favorite ornament (Lightning McQueen) courtesy of the boy himself.
Colby wanted lots of outside lights.  Unfortunately, we had lighting issues this year, but for a few days we were able to give him his wish.  Gavin (and our kitties) loved the deer.



No comments:

Post a Comment