Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Thursday, July 25, 2013

June 2013

Colby is such a sweet, funny boy.  He plays well with others, but does just as well playing by himself.  I love to hear the stories he comes up with when he plays with his cars, farm, pirates, etc.  Each character will even have their own voice!  I love being part of his adventures whether it be in the bath tub, by the brook, or even in our own back yard.  He is also into tricks and stunts which often involve dance moves and jumping off things. 
Napping in the shade on a bed he made himself
Talking to Izzy
Saying hello to Aunt Juju's horses-Freckles and Bill
Walking in the field
Smelling mama's peonies:)
Standing by the pear tree that Joe got me on Mother's Day after I had Colby:)
Skipping rocks and playing in the brook with Sirus
Showing off his baby doll backpack at Tia's.  He loves to play baby doll!
Looking for frogs at Stonewall Farm
Silly, silly boys!
Ice cream with daddy

Colby loves ice cream
Even when it is all drippy....yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment