Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Saturday, December 1, 2012

El Tigre

It is time for a formal goodbye for my gentle giant.  Tigre left one evening in August and never came back.  I knew that was the way it would go with him, but never thought it would happen so soon.  He was my outdoor kitty who was always around the yard either rolling in my catmint, stalking a bird, or dozing under his lilac tree.  He was my big man who kept our feet warm in the winter as he snored away at the foot of our bed.  He will be missed!  Colby thinks he is in Maine since that is where all Maine Coons go....

No comments:

Post a Comment