Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clarkie Kiddos

We had the pleasure of introducing the newest Robinson boys to the Finnegans, Bachmans, and Jimbo.  It is funny how much our lives have changed...instead of beer bottles, we had toys to clean up and instead of wild parties, we had wild, screaming kids (screaming in the good sense mostly).  It was so much fun to watch the new generation play....Bella and Colby and Charlie and Abigail.  Our gatherings may have changed, but they are still just as fun.  Now we are just in bed by ten instead of the wee hours of the morning.
Abigail, Bella, and Colby
Yay for pumpkins!
Apple picking
The look...
The kiss....
And then the smile!
No babies were harmed in this attempt of a group shot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment