Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August

It is amazing how much Colby has grown and changed this summer.  He has become quite the little boy and has even begun to lose his toddler look.  He is talking up a storm.  He loves "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and will often talk back and answer questions in the show while watching it.  He refers to Gavin as "baby Gavin" and often talks about things being "high in the sky".  He is an energetic, funny boy with the sweetest laugh.  We have entered the world of potty training in full force this month and he is quite proud of himself for using the potty.  He is often sitting on it surrounded by a sippy cup, books, and toys, but he seems to be doing quite well.  Thank God for car pull ups!
He loves wearing our shoes and walking around the house.
Blueberry picking
Trying out Aunt Maggie's blankie for Gavin
Playing in the garden
Pushing Gavin in the swing
Notice the twinkle of mischief in his eyes:)
Bedtime stories with Luke
My little cherry tomato monster
Sharing an ice cream with Lily
Fishing
Catch of the day
I love how my little man sleeps:)
                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment