Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miracles

Miracles happen every day. I have truly come to believe this, especially when it comes to having a baby. Colby is our living proof. After three years of trying, three surgeries, and multiple fertility treatments, he was our last little embryo. He was our last shot and everything about him shows why he is here today. He is our little Leonidas who fought to survive from the very start. He beat the odds and came out a tiny, but healthy little fighter six weeks early and has showed us every ounce of determination and persistance since. Miracles happen every day. We have been blessed with another, very unexpected surprise, who will be joining us July 5th. We can hardly wait! Colby will be a wonderful big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment