Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sugar Llamas

We went for our third annual sugar llama trip. They are actually alpacas, but Amanda dubbed it "sugar llamas" a few years ago and the funny name stuck. Every year we visit an alpaca farm and sugar house run by one of Joe's friends. They have over fifty alpacas there so there is plenty to see. Colby couldn't quite figure out what an alpaca was.....
and he wasn't sure if he wanted to touch it either even if dad did!
Grandma Anne and all of her boys...Colby, Tighe, and Alex.
Grandpa G checking out the sugaring process.
Mmmm....Colby did like the fresh maple syrup! The grandparents gave him plenty to try:)

No comments:

Post a Comment