Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Seven Months Old

We have quite the ham on our hands and he is on the move....scooting backwards, but still moving. I think we may have an outdoor Christmas tree this year between him and the rest of the animals. He has been belly laughing lots over the past week...usually when he flies or at the dogs...its another one of those sounds that melts my heart. He has also fallen in love with technology...he loves the laptop (even pulled a key off), cell phones, and the remote control. Reading has become another challenge since he wants to eat the books. The other night he was licking Llama Llama Red Pajama. I think he is going to be a handful!
Seven months old!
Hanging with Sirus:)
This is how I found him in his crib one morning...wide awake snuggling with his giraffe and watching his aquarium. It was pretty cute!
Dinner in his big boy chair:)
Taking a break from trick-or-treating with Grandpa G.
Uh oh...someone likes tools...could we have a future Don Robinson builder on our hands???

No comments:

Post a Comment