Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twenty-Seven Weeks Old

Colby has seemed to change and grow so much more in the past couple of weeks. He is a very inquisitve little boy....he watches people as they talk and loves to examine how things work. He had his six month doctor appointment on Wednesday and is running in the 30th percentile for height and weight. The doctor said she could hardly believe he was the same little baby she met when we first brought him home. She also saw how active he has become and suggested that we start baby-proofing our house now because she thought he would be on the move when she saw him again at his nine month physical. We are in for trouble!
Checking out his Halloween costume in the mirror. He is going as a baby dragon:)
He loves looking at the camera right now...he also tries to grab it!
Colby rolls all around in his crib these days:)
Smiles:) Enjoying one of our last days outside lying in th grass before it gets too cold.
Has the tummy time thing shrank or has Colby grown?! He loves his new perspective on his mat. I had just caught him in the act of scooting backwards:)

No comments:

Post a Comment