Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Friday, August 13, 2010

Eighteen Weeks

Colby turned eighteen weeks Wednesday. He is rolling over more and more, and it makes him mad since he hates being on his stomach. He rolls from his back to his stomach and then acts like he doesn't know why he worked so hard to do it since he ends up crying and screaming. It is pretty funny. Only two more weeks left until I go back to school and he goes to daycare:( We are trying to make every day count!
Dressed up for Uncle Isaiah's birthday barbeque. We had loved this littl sushi shirt and he never got to wear it buttoned since he outgrew it so fast!
This may be one of my favorite pictures of the little man:) He had just woken up from a nap.
Colby Crab Cakes (Dressing the part for his trip to Maine).
Asleep after a long day...sometimes it is just hard to be Colby.
Laughing:)
Falling asleep on the beach in York, Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment