Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Maureen Hawkins

Monday, March 22, 2010

Nursery

Joe and I spent hours yesterday organizing and setting up the nursery. Things are definitely coming together and this is becoming more and more real with each day. We are now only eight and a half weeks from due date!

The light that Joe spent hours on the internet searching for....the moon and stars even glow in the dark when it is off.

Joe spent about two hours putting up the tree decal yesterday....we thought it would come as a whole piece....it didn't. He had to put each leaf and tree branch up separately. It looks beautiful! Now all we need is the crib to go next to it.

Our rug (thank you Manda) and bouncy seat (thanks Julie, Mike, and the boys)...

The corner where the changing table will go...

Our reading and rocking corner. The lamp is really cute and goes with the bedding set. The pictures are photos of the Wardsboro baseball team that Joe's grandfather was on.

The shelves are filling up...blankets, booties, books, and toys.... the dresser is pretty full too!

Some of the toys that we have collected...note the soccer ball from Aunt Jessie:)
Our diaper stash from this weekend's shower.....

1 comment:

  1. I love that tree!!!!!! The whole nursery looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete